Ready-to-Weld Roll Cage and Roll Bar Assemblies
Hanksville Hot Rods is a major fabricator and installer of road race, drag race and land speed roll cages. In fact, we have worked-on nearly 300 roll bar and cage projects. Our programmable, numeric-controlled tube benders, production-quality end-mill tube notcher and experienced fabricators allow us to make great-fitting, highly customized and race proven cages with a quick turn-around time for our customers. We have been building cages full-time for over 8 years; our experience and qualifications include:
- We perform tech inspection duties for NASA, NHRA, PCA and other club racing organizations.
- Tech Chairperson for Porsche Club of America - Rocky Mountain Region.
- Experience with NASA, SCCA, SCTA, PCA, NHRA and other sanctioning body rules.
- We stock, bend and weld DOM mild steel and 4130 chrom-moly tube in all popular sizes.
- All of our cages are TIG-welded.
- Cage fabrication is not a sideline for us; it's our primary business.
- Since custom tube bending and fabrication are all we do, we build a large quantity of cages throughout the year. This means that we are always expanding our knowledge and experience with different car designs, and we continually build upon this experience to deliver outstanding service and quality to our customers.